- 05-AUG-2011: Routix.RPC v.3.0 availaible.
- 01-FEB-2010: Routix NetCom v.2.2 availaible.
- 17-NOV-2008: Routix NetCom v.2.1 availaible.
- 26-MAY-2008: Routix.RPC v.2.2.
- 13-MAY-2008: Discussion opened.
- 08-APR-2008: Routix NetCom v.2.0 availaible.
- Routix.RPC v.2.1 availaible.
- Routix NetCom v.1.9 availaible.
- Routix NetCom v.1.8 availaible.
- Routix NetCom v.1.7 availaible.
- Routix NetCom v.1.6 availaible.
Download a free our award-winning software.
NetCom is used by many thousand users worldwide. Our
software increase network productivity by controlling ALL network traffic.
The best low-lewel network solution
- Routix NetCom introduces easy-to-use rules-based packets-level
filtering, QoS, bandwidth, bridging, redirection, NAT and managment software and
improved remote management features and remote scripting. NetCom is an extensible firewall,
traffic controller, HTTP URL filter and traffic statistics software for the Microsoft Windows™ NT,
XP, 2000 and 2003 operating system. NetCom provides firewall that helps protect network
resources from viruses and hackers. NetCom provides a unified management console that
simplifies security and access management. Each rule can be configured with many conditions:
packets direction, connections count, NICs, protocols, MAC-addresses, IP-addresses, TCP and UDP ports, time and
[ read more... ]
- Remote procedure call (RPC) is a technology that allows a computer program to cause a subroutine
or procedure to execute in another address space (commonly on another computer on a shared network)
without the programmer explicitly coding the details for this remote interaction. That is, the programmer
would write essentially the same code whether the subroutine is local to the executing program, or remote.
When the software in question is written using object-oriented principles, RPC may be referred to as remote
invocation or remote method invocation. All communications is transparent for developer. You need write
code like for local object. You don't see differences between local and remote objects.
Routix software develop own RPC technology known as Routix.RPC. Our technology differs from other implementations in the high speed of calls, ease of use, support of callback-objects.
[ read more... ]